Find The Lowest Rates For Your Vehicle
How Auto Insurance Companion Auto can save you money
If you’re looking for cheap car insurance quotes in your state, then look no further. Auto Insurance Companion specializes in helping people just like you shop for and compare auto quotes online from the comfort of their own home. With our revolutionary quoting tool, you’ll be able to find the best deals, and stop overpaying for coverage in no time.
By working with some of the best carriers in the nation, Auto Insurance Companion is able to provide side by side price comparisons from brand names you are already familiar with. You can even talk to an experienced agent for free with no obligation. Get started, and get covered as early as today.
How to Compare Car Insurance Quotes
When it comes to comparing car insurance quotes, there are a few things to consider. First, make sure the policies and type of coverage match up. Next, it’s always a good idea to have a basic understanding of the lingo to get a good idea of what you’ll be paying for, and any potential hidden costs.
- Premium – Your monthly payment to an insurance company to stay covered.
- Deductible – The amount you will pay out of your own pocket before your benefits kick in.
- Limit – The Maximum dollar amount your insurance company will pay for damages.
- Discounts – Rewards for positive driving tendencies, often in the form of discounted rates.
It’s also important to look past the pricing, and research the auto insurance company you are choosing. Take the time to read what other policyholders are saying, and whether or not they have a good track record of handling claims.
Protect Yourself Against Uninsured Motorists
Click on the Image below, and See How Much You Can Save With Affordable auto insurance.
Find your cheapest car insurance quote by comparing quotes from 30+ providers in a single search!
Establishing Your Needs
Did you know that there are 5 main types of car insurance? Liability insurance, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, personal injury protection, and uninsured motorist protection, and they are all used for different purposes. So, before you start shopping around for auto insurance quotes online, you need to establish what it is you need.
- Liability Insurance – Insurance coverage for when you’re at fault. Most of your costs, including damage repairs and medical bills will be covered until you reach your limit.
- Collision Coverage – Insurance that will pay for damages to your car, or the value of your car in the event it’s totaled. Not always needed for older cars with low value./li>
- Comprehensive Coverage – The best, and most expensive coverage you can have. You’re covered for most things, like weather damage and theft, not just accidents.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Insurance coverage designed to cover your medical bills in the event of an accident. You, and your passengers will be covered no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection – The most affordable coverage type, you will be covered in the event the person at fault doesn’t have insurance, or can’t pay for damages.